“I’m supporting President Trump because he believes as I do that a strong America cannot fight endless wars. We must not continue to leave our blood and treasure in Middle East quagmires … Compare President Trump with the disastrous record of Joe Biden, who consistently called for more war … He supported war in Serbia, in Syria, Libya.”


By BY ERIC SCHMITT from NYT U.S. https://ift.tt/31xWbcB
via IFTTT
“I’m supporting President Trump because he believes as I do that a strong America cannot fight endless wars. We must not continue to leave our blood and treasure in Middle East quagmires … Compare President Trump with the disastrous record of Joe Biden, who consistently called for more war … He supported war in Serbia, in Syria, Libya.” “I’m supporting President Trump because he believes as I do that a strong America cannot fight endless wars. We must not continue to leave our blood and treasure in Middle East quagmires … Compare President Trump with the disastrous record of Joe Biden, who consistently called for more war … He supported war in Serbia, in Syria, Libya.” Reviewed by Prbnews on August 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

As Ukraine Makes Inroads in Bakhmut, Devastation Still Reigns

The fight for Bakhmut is now the war’s single longest and bloodiest battle. Although the Ukrainians are making small gains, Russia still con...

Stay Connected

Powered by Blogger.